Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Thanksgiving Pie For You

(Customize and send to your sphere of influence if you would like to participate in the Thanksgiving Pie Pop By program we emailed you about last week)
With 2010 approaching its end I wanted to take this moment to say Thank You for your continued support and friendship throughout another great year. I love my business because I have the privilege to work with great people like you.
To show you my appreciation I hope you will come by my office on November 23rd between 9am and 3pm to pick up your complimentary Apple Pie from Mann Orchards in Methuen. It is a wonderful dessert to enjoy on your Thanksgiving holiday, and it is one less that you will have to prepare, giving you the opportunity to spend additional time with your wonderful friends and family.
Please reply to me no later than November 11th to reserve your pie.
Thank you again and may your Holiday Season be a delightful one.

No comments: